The Decatur 5K starts at the Courthouse where you will follow East Main Street, down Business 287/81, west across Hale Avenue and then up Cowan Street where you intersect Mulberry Street to an exciting finish down State Street back to the Courthouse. The course is well paved and is USATF certified.
The 1 Mile Kids Fun Run also starts at the Courthouse at State Street and Main Street, where you will follow until it turns at Cowan Street, then go East across Ash Street and finish up past the Courthouse on State Street.
There is plenty of free parking within walking distance of the start line for competitors and spectators! A bounce house will be available for kids to play on and will be supervised by adults.
This year, Jackie Murphree will finish her 300 miles of running. Come out to run this year with Jackie and celebrate her 300th mile!
- Starts: April 4th, 2015 @ 8am
- Packet pick up race morning
- Chip timing
- USAT&F certified course
Course Map click here.
What do you receive?
- Your registration includes an entry into the 5K race or 1 Mile Kids Fun Run
- Official Race T-shirt
- Trophies for male and female overall winners
- Medals for age group winners
- Learn More
- The Jackie Murphree Scholarship Fund. Click Here to learn more about Jackie.
- Fit-N-Wise does not offer any refunds or transfers for registrations.